Lamb Tales

"Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." –- Miriam Beard; Stories of a boy and a girl, their four-legged friends and their everyday adventures.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Last Day!

The last day before the Big 30! I had a wonderful weekend celebrating at a joint party with a friend of mine, where we all wore old bridesmaids dresses that you wear once and never again. Except when you create a party to wear them to!














(Hint: Molly and I are the ones with the hats)














Always a good idea to play croquet after dark...



























Sunday morning I found two baby deer in my front yard, which was beautiful. Until....


They started eating my snapdragons -right outside my kitchen window! What is that??!?

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Hey Whit -- that's the best idea! You guys look like you're having a great time. You know, I spent a lot of time thinking about being 30 up until the big day but haven't thought much of it since then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home