Lamb Tales

"Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." –- Miriam Beard; Stories of a boy and a girl, their four-legged friends and their everyday adventures.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Lazy Summer

The Lambs have remained at home in big city Pfafftown the rest of this summer....
The gardens needed attention and so did the animals. We still enjoy the company of our current foster dog, Samara, and are hoping that she finds a new home soon. Anyone need a dog?? My
summer babysitting adventure has come to an end as well. I watched two of the sweetest girls, but I have definitely learned some things about myself and my patience level with children.
I think we will stick to our four-legged pals for the time being.

I begin training for my fall internship for school on Monday and I really can't believe that the summer is coming to an end. Classes will begin again on the 21st and my leisurly schedule will become a thing of the past. We are hoping for a few small trips at the end of the summer, but nothing spectacular.

Stay tuned for the craziness that will begin again soon!

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

She's a cute pup -- looks like she fits in well with the rest. The pets are the ones that suffer once you have kids -- our dog gets attention because he's well, big and hard to ignore, but the poor kitties don't get nearly the attention they used to. Good luck on your first day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home