Lamb Tales

"Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." –- Miriam Beard; Stories of a boy and a girl, their four-legged friends and their everyday adventures.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Home Again

I am finally home! It was a long journey yesterday and I can't say that I want to get on a plane again for quite a while. Scotland was absoultely wonderful and I hope to go back someday, hopefully with Mark. I felt incredibly guilty going off traveling by myself, but I think its something I wanted to make sure I did before we have kids. When I got home last night, my "kids" were waiting for me and I have enjoyed their company all day today. We watched some Pink Panther movies and Family Guy episodes today and I have atttempted to sort through and lable all of my pictures.



Ralph and OD









Ellie and Molly







I have the next 5 days to rest up before I go back to my babysitting job on Wednesday. Then another 5 weeks or so to mentally prepare for the next semester.

Here are a few more pictures from the trip:



The pub in London where Paul McCartney met his wife.




The Tower of London.



































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home