Lamb Tales

"Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." –- Miriam Beard; Stories of a boy and a girl, their four-legged friends and their everyday adventures.

Saturday, April 08, 2006


4/8/06
The countdown begins to Vienna! I wanted a place to share my trips with everyone at the same time. I have included a picture of where I will be staying in Vienna - Pension Lehrerhaus. Their website is www.lhv.at/index.htm and you can choose the English version.

I really will be doing some work there...The conference we are attending is Violence in the Family: At the Crossroads of Cultures at the University of Applied Sciences in Vienna. There should be 5 countries participating: U.S., Austria, Chechenia, Czech Republic and Turkey.

My travelin' days have been a long time coming, but I am excited to go and to share my trip with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home